JellyPages.com

Followers

Thursday 30 October 2014

Simply Betty Stamps 13 Days of Halloween - Howling at the Mooon

If you're looking for 31 Days of Halloween Day #30 - CLICK HERE!

Today's challenge for the 13 Days of Halloween with Simply Betty Stamps: Make it hairy, use fuzz, feathers, anything fuzzy on your projects! I have used the Big Bad Wolf Chris image and coloured him with Promarkers. The sentiment is the matching one that comes with the image.
I have used a kraft card base and added brown torn mulberry paper for the background - I thought that looked kinda furry! The DP is MME and the rosette and border punch are Martha Stewart. I have kept this quite simple as it's so late and I have to get to bed ready for Halloween!!!
Thanks for looking!
Mo xx

1 comment:

  1. Happy Halloween! This lurker thanks for you all the wonderful projects you shared over the past 30 days! It was fun getting to know you and your work better!

    ReplyDelete