JellyPages.com

Followers

Wednesday 7 December 2016

Here Come the Holidays!

Good morning! Today is the start of our latest challenge at Crafting by Designs. We have several sponsors for this one as it will run for the rest of the month to give the DT a wee break over the Christmas holidays.
My first project is a Christmas/Creepmas card using 'Zoe la Zombie' by Alicia Bel which I've coloured using Promarkers. I've used Vintage Christmas papers from MME, red card candi and a paper bow from Craftwork Cards. I've finished off with a skele cameo! 
The second project is a set of gift tags with black and white images from Melonheadz which again I have coloured with Promarkers and added some gold detailing. These are the perfect finishing touch for those Christmas gifts and can be customised to go with whichever colour scheme you chose this festive season. I've kept mine traditional and used some paper from Craftwork cards for the wrapping here.
I hope you'll join in our challenge,
thanks for looking!
Maureen xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment