JellyPages.com

Followers

Thursday 8 October 2015

31 Days of Halloween Day #8

Welcome to 31 Days of Halloween 2015 presented by Smeared Ink! Every day this month I will be posting a Halloween/Spooky/CreepyCute project here on my blog. This is a blog-hop and the blog-roll is over there to the right of your screen ---> 
While having some fun, creating, blogging and hopping, I'm also hoping to raise some funds for Cancer Research UK in collaboration with Stand Up 2 Cancer.
Please consider sponsoring my 31DOH posts and as a special Thank You, everyone who donates even a single pound before November 1st via my Just Giving page will receive a handmade card from me!
Image - Bugaboo
Sentiment - Birdie Brown (retired)
Papers - MME Haunted
Embellishments - Martha Stewart and Candi
 I will enter this in the following challenges - 

Thanks for looking!
Mo xxx

16 comments:

  1. Fabulous card! I love the image and the lollies that you added!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh so cute. I love this as always your cards are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable, Mo! Such a fab design and great embellies. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. talk about a sugar high! lots of fun candy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card--love the candy embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun image and love those candies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wicked image, wicked colouring and a wicked card Maureen. Love it

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all the images on this great card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOWZA, what a wicked cool card, love the image and adore the candy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think she's trying to figure out what hit her.
    Love this.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bugaboo is a scary little girl... love all the candy treats on the card... great composition! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The candy sentis are b sooooo fab. I love that little angel she's so.cute. super fun darling

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous colours and super image! Another great card Mo!

    ReplyDelete