JellyPages.com

Followers

Sunday 20 September 2015

Rock with Lelli-bot Crafts Red Hot Rockabilly Kit!

Oh my word! Lelli-bot Crafts have created the most stunning and my favourite kit yet! Red Hot Rockabilly is a mix of Pin-Up and Tattoo inspired images, papers and sentiments. I bought the fullworks kit and there's fab matching ribbons and embellishments to use too. I just had to have a play!
Thankfully hubby was out last night so I had plenty time to play. I made three cards last night and can't wait for time to make more!
The cherry is just stunning! I used red vellum here for the layering and on my Spellbinder's Fleur de Lis Square die cut.
This final card is 8x8 rather than the 6x6 cards above. I've added candi and some of the Lelli-Bot Gothic Grunge embellies for this one.

I will enter my cherry card into the current challenge at Lelli-bot Crafts - Ribbons and Bows!

Thanks for looking!
Mo xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment