JellyPages.com

Followers

Wednesday 10 June 2015

Sketch Challenge at Crafting By Designs

Good morning! Time for a new challenge at Crafting by Designs and this week we have a sketch for you to try. We have a couple of sponsors so you could also win a prize by joining in.
 
I haven't used any sponsor images this week but have used the sketch on two very different cards.
This first uses papers, sentiment and die cut bow from Craftwork Cards Velvet Plum Collection. I have used the sketch as it is, adding the bow where the 'flower' is shown.
For this next card, my papers are from DCWV Eek-a-Boo stack. I have turned the sketch on it's side, added a black banner and punched a circle emellishment from the 12x12 paper stack for the 'flower' part on the sketch.
I hope you will give it a go and join us this week!
Thanks for looking!
Mo xxx

1 comment:

  1. Two brilliant cards! Great inspiration!
    Hugs
    Dawn x

    ReplyDelete