JellyPages.com

Followers

Tuesday 2 June 2015

Challenge #1 at Lelli-Bot Crafts Challenge Blog

Well, I am so excited, I got my brand new Lelli-bot Crafts Steampunk Stamps and matching mini-kit and have been admiring and so busy stroking the gorgeous papers that I haven't played with them yet!
However, the very lovely Lisa Tyrell on their DT, has just posted on the Facebook Group and I thought I'd make her day by being the first entry on the challenge! I made this yesterday and was going to wait a few days, but here goes!
This is a card made using the Gothic Grunge 8x8 paper and topper kit. I have made an easel card and hand cut the circular embellishments. The tickets were die cut using DieNamics Ticket Strip die from one of the papers. I've coloured the whole thing with Mowed Lawn and Salty Ocean Distress inks. To finish, there are birds from the Gothic Lace Stamp Kit in each corner of the inside.

I will enter this in the following challenges -
Lelli-Bot Crafts - Challenge #1 AG

Thanks for looking!
Mo xxx

4 comments:

  1. Hi Maureen,

    Thank you very much for entering our new Lelli-Bot Crafts Challenge. I love your card. I love the inking and the layout. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Maureen, and well done being our 1st entry into the challenge, best of luck hun xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely fantastic! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for entering our first challenge over on the Lelli-Bot Crafts Challenge Blog http://lellibotcraftchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    Great make Maureen. Love he layout as well as the wonderful colour mix you have used. Your ink blending is seamless!

    I hope you will join us in future months as we always have wonderful Lelli-Bot Items up for grabs as prizes

    Love and Hugs
    Lisa xxxx L-BC DT Member

    ReplyDelete