JellyPages.com

Followers

Wednesday 22 April 2015

New Releases at SLS Lines

Today I am sharing with you a new release image from SLS Lines! I have used the 'Flower Lady' image and coloured her with Promarkers before fussy cutting and mounting her on black.
My background is a piece of watercolour paper (about 6x4")that I used to mop up the Dylusions sprays off my mat from another project. I added some Dusty Concord DI through a circle mask. I have then used a lilac Brilliance ink pad to stamp the Visible Image Crackled Background stamp and Black Archival to stamp the VI 'Bronte Border' stamp. The 'Imperfection Is Beauty' stamp is also Visible Image and was stamped using Black Archival and it moved! I think the error just adds to the 'Imperfection'... that's my story and I'm sticking to it!

Here are the links you need!
 
Thanks for looking!
Mo xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment