JellyPages.com

Followers

Tuesday 10 March 2015

Simply Betty Stamps for Crafting Vicky!

Through crafting I have made friends all over the world with some amazing women. I have a few who are very special to me in one way or another. Crafting Vicky is one of those. We have chatted for hours on end about everything and nothing and helped each other through tough times. She's on the DT at Simply Betty Stamps and we have a wee surprise for her today!
Betty has created this fabulous 'Victorian Vicky' with sentiment to help cheer her through some difficulties and lots of us are making cards with this for her now! I have coloured with Promarkers and used lots of 'Peeled Paint' Distress Ink on my image/sentiment and papers.
My papers are from Papermania. The doilie is Tatty Teddy. The twine and skull are from my stash.
I really hope she likes the card and it will be in the post later this week!
Thanks for looking and thanks for being a friend.
Mo xxx

2 comments:

  1. Soooooo beautiful! I'm so lucky to have you in my life! Thank you my friend!

    ReplyDelete