JellyPages.com

Followers

Friday 13 February 2015

Simply Betty Stamps Teen Scene Eras 2 New Release

Simply Betty Stamps are releasing a selection of new Teen Scene images today! Eras 2 has some really funky images of teens reminiscing about the past and they are fabulous!! I have had the pleasure of playing with 4 of the new images and hope you like them!

As always my images are coloured with Promarkers and I've added black pencil in areas to add details. The sentiments on each card match the image and come as part of the digi that you would purchase on the SBS Shop.

The papers on this card are from Craftwork Cards Velvet Plum - my current favourite! The flowers are from the matching stamp set and I've used matching Velvet Plum candi with Glossy Accents. The banner is an abstract flourish cut on my Cameo.

 The DP on here is from Bo Bunny and I've matched up some candi from Craftwork Cards to embellish this. The corner was also cut on my Cameo.

Like I said, Velvet Plum is my current favourite and this is another of the papers from the pad with pearlescent purple candi. The flowers and corner have been cut on my Cameo. There's some Glossy Accents and Star Dust Stickles to finish the card.

This card also uses papers from Craftwork Cards from the Chocolate Orange Goody Bag available at Christmas. The die cut flowers matched the papers and I've used gold pearl candi too.

Why not check out the Simply Betty Stamps Blog for more fabulous inspiration from the Design Team and a look at more of the images from this release!
thanks for looking!
Mo xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment