JellyPages.com

Followers

Tuesday 24 February 2015

Simplly Betty Stamps Celebrate Erin's Birthday

Hi crafty folks! I have a cute new Simply Betty Stamps image to share with you today. It's called Erin and Hoot and it's in honour of the Birthday of one of our DT Colleagues! Happy Birthday Erin! I hope you like what we've done with the image for you.
I have used the image with the frame (it also comes without the frame) and have coloured it with Promarkers. I have fussy cut inside the frame and around the image and mounted this onto green paper. My DP is from the Berry Blast paper pad by Ki and I fussy cut the edges of one sheet to make a 3D frame, mounted on 3D foam, for the card. I coloured the white of the image with Peeled Paint DI and added Glossy Accents for the eyes. The sentiment comes with the image too.
Thanks for looking!
Mo xxx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Maureen, this is cool. Love the cut out frame,

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is genius. Love the colour combination and the big bold paper and embellishing. I absolutely adore your crafting as you are so versatile and talented! Ain't I lucky to have you as a besty buddy! :)

    <3 & hugs
    Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete