JellyPages.com

Followers

Sunday 22 February 2015

February New Release at SLS Lines

SLS Lines have a selection of new stamps being released today and Sal has given her twist to some funky Easter themed images. The DT have created some fabulous inspiration for you over at the SLS Lines blog, why not pop over and see what we're doing.
I have used 'Easter Goth Girl 1' and coloured her with Promarkers and black pencil. The DP is from my stash, the stripes across the card are Washi tapes bought from The Works and Tiger - I realised I have loads of these and clearly dont use them enough. The die cut bow, stamped flower, candi and sentiment are all from Craftwork Cards. I have added Glossy Accents to the eyes and Star Dust Stickles to the skull hair accessories.
Thanks for looking!
Mo xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment