JellyPages.com

Followers

Thursday 22 January 2015

SLS Lines January New Releases

Good afternoon! Today we have a release of new images at SLS Lines and hope you can join the DT who are providing inspiration for you today. I have used the Hipster with Beard image and coloured him with Promarkers. I was still on a Christmas kick when I made this so it's in my box for next December!!
I've cut around the frame of the image and added Star Dust Stickles on the snow drops and pom pom. The papers, sentiment and tickets are from Craftwork Cards Mistletoe paper pad and I've finished with metallic red Candi.
Thanks for looking!
Mo xxx

1 comment:

  1. A wonderful masculine Christmas card. Loving the design papers and gorgeously coloured handsome Santa.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete