JellyPages.com

Followers

Monday 19 January 2015

Lucy Loo 'Song For Tears' at The East Wind

Good morning on this extremely freezing Monday morning! I hope you are all well and keeping warm wherever you may be! I have a Fat Page to show you this morning with a new release image from The East Wind. You can pick this up at the Etsy store later today. This is Lucy Loo 'Song for Tears' and I have  coloured her with Promarkers and black pencil.
My background is a cut file from the Silhouette Store and mounted onto some card from my stash. The song lyrics are by Adele 'Rolling in the Deep' and have been written on with White Uniball Signo pen with some extra doodles! This is the reverse side of the fatpage so no 3D embellishing, just kept it simple.

Here are the links you need -
Thanks for looking!
Mo xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment