JellyPages.com

Followers

Thursday 1 January 2015

Challenge #22 The East Wind - Button Up

Happy New Year!!! Can you believe we're another year older! Anyway, a new year, a new month, means a new freebie and challenge at The East Wind - The Theme this time is 'Button Up'.
This is an Unky Toon and I've coloured her with Promarkers and some stickles for the clouds. I know it's January but it's never too early for Halloween so I've dug out my papers and embellies - makes a change from all the Christmas! I've used some embossed Kraft card from Craftwork Cards and tinted it with Black Soot DI. The orange paper is from my stash and I've added black candi and some stickles to some of the circles. The glittered sentiment is from my vast Halloween stash.
 Now, the thing I didn't realise was the theme when I was making the card and completely forgot to put buttons on there! So, I added a digital element from Pixel Scrapper to the card and I'll add it in reality later! Please remember to follow the theme and not do what I did! hahaha
Here are the links you need -
Thanks for looking!
mo xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment