JellyPages.com

Followers

Saturday 22 November 2014

The East Wind Lucy Loo Midnight Mermaid

This is Lucy Loo Midnight Mermaid and she is a recent new release over at The East Wind. I was a bit on the sick side when this release came about so I missed it but just had to use her on a card! I have coloured her with Promarkers, used black card for matting and the DP is the fabulous new Venetian papers from Craftwork Cards. The candi is also Venetian.

I have used the current sketch at Sweet Sketch Wednesday to make the card and will enter it there.
 
Here are the links you need -
Thanks for looking!
Mo xxx

6 comments:

  1. I really like this Lucy Loo image but it made me giggle a bit ... her expression looks like mine when my boys wake me up early on the weekend. Great card ... thanks for sharing this beauty with us!
    ~Jo, SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card. Love all the blue to create that sea colors. Your coloring is FAB! Thanks for joining us this week.
    Hugs, Heide SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Positively stunning! Gorgeous coloring of this fabulous image. Thanks for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card Maureen, I love this image and your wonderful amazing colour combo. Stunning design papers totally perfect for your card. Great card and thanks so much for sharing your card and your talent with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck.
    Hugs
    Kathie SSW2~DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Card. I love the icy blue colors you have used. Perfect.
    Thanks for joining us at SSW2.
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow what a beauty! The all blue theme is stunning with this unique image. Thanks for joining us at SSW2!
    Sharon, SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete