JellyPages.com

Followers

Friday 28 November 2014

Babies at Left of Center

We have such a cute theme for you this week at Left of Center! 'Babies'! Now you can interpret this however you like - eg human or animal! And, of course, if you'd rather go LOC you dont have to think about the babies at all! Our sponsor this week is A Day for Daisies and you could win some of their images if you play along.
I have used the image 'Tummy' and coloured her with Promarkers. My papers are from the First Edition 'Desert Blooms' 8x8 pad, with white card for layering. I have finished with a white double bow and sentiment from Create with TLC. I have already given this card to a dear friend who is expecting twins any day now! An adventure indeed I'm sure you'll agree!
Thanks for looking!
Mo xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment