JellyPages.com

Followers

Wednesday 15 October 2014

Ugly Paper challenge at Crafting by Designs

Scroll down for 31DOH Day #14 post and day #15 will be here in a few hours!

Today is Wednesday and that means a new weekly challenge for Crafting by Designs. This one had me stumped. I chose myself a Halloween Bat image from Eureka Stamps and figured I would make a Halloween project. And then I remembered the theme - UGLY Paper! To me there is no such thing as ugly Halloween paper but I figure there will be plenty who wont like the bats and spiders on my creations! (We would really like you to dig deep in your stash and find that sheet of paper that you hate and finally use it!)

My project for today are two little Halloween treat boxes. I must thank Lisa for her 31DOH Day #4 post which linked up to a video of how to make these boxes - Lisa's were fabulous and I had to have a go! I have used two 6x6 papers from Bo Bunny and added the bat digi image and some sentiments from my stash, along with ribbons to finish.

thanks for looking!
Mo xxx

1 comment:

  1. Awwwwww!! Thank you! I love yours too!!!! That paper you used is wonderful! Those bats are great!

    ReplyDelete