JellyPages.com

Followers

Monday 6 October 2014

The East Wind New Release! The Cheshire Cat?

Good morning! I will be back in a few hours with my 31 DOH Day #6 post! Hope you can join me then!

For now, we have a new release image at The East Wind today - Lucy Loo Cheshire Cat! One from a recent range of Alice in Wonderland inspired images and this one is stunning!
I have coloured her with promarkers, fussy cut and mounted on a background of purple and turquoise Dylusions sprays. My card is made using papers from the Time Flies collection at Craftwork Cards and pearlescent purple card and paper for matting. The sentiment is from the same collection and some purple metallic card candi to finish.

Here are the links you need -

Thanks for looking!
Mo xxx

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card you made, great coloring too! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great image!! Those papers go with everything don't they? I keep seeing them pop up in your projects lol

    ReplyDelete