JellyPages.com

Followers

Tuesday 21 October 2014

The East Wind Facebook Contest 'Animals'

Good morning! Scroll down for my 31 Days of Halloween Day #20 post, and Day #21 will be here in a few hours! Today sees the start of a new Contest at The East Wind Facebook Group. The theme from now till the 17th of November is 'Animals'. We would love to see your TEW creations using animals - you know Lucy Loo loves her kitty and there are plenty other images in the Etsy shop - links at the bottom of this post.
I have used my promarkers to colour this cute little piggy image in a very basic way - I find this like an image for a child and cartoon like so wanted to reflect that in my colouring. I have kept the card basic too - DP are from Echo Park 'Happy Camper' papers and the sentiment is Craftwork Cards. I've used a Spellbinders die for the mat and lots of olive green distress ink.
 

Here are the links you need -
Thanks for looking!
Mo xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment