JellyPages.com

Followers

Tuesday 28 October 2014

SLS Lines Day of the Dead Inspiration for October

If you are looking for 31 Days of Halloween Day #28 - Click HERE!!!

Today is my turn to post Inspiration over at SLS Lines and I hope you will pop over and join us - the challenge this month is 'Pink' and you have plenty time to get your entries in!
For my project today I have chosen the Calavera Girl Day of the Dead image and coloured her with Promarkers. I am unsure what the DP is as it was part of a prize package. The view finder is a Sarah Hurley cut file from the Silhouette Studio. The rosette is Martha Stewart and the card is finished with some black pearlescent candi.
Thanks for looking!
Mo xxx

2 comments:

  1. Mo I totally love the profile image. This is the first profile sugar skull I've ever seen

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool background and yellow! Love the black brads and the black pic wheel! Her roses are a cool addition!

    ReplyDelete