JellyPages.com

Followers

Friday 17 October 2014

Sketch Challenge and DT Call at Left of Center

For 31 Days of Halloween Day #17 Please CLICK HERE!!!

This is my post for today's new challenge at Left of Center (see above for link to 31Days of Halloween) and we have a Sketch for you this week! I think this is a first for LOC and I cant wait to see if you do better with it than I did! Our sponsor this week is A Day for Daisies and I've used a Halloween type image for my card.
I've coloured her with Promarkers and fussy cut her. The papers are from Bo Bunny's Fright Delight paper pad. The crooked fences and doily circle were cut using the Cameo and the web corners are a Cheery Lyn Die.
We also have a DT CALL open at LOC - click here for the info! 
Thanks for looking!
Mo xxx

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous job with the sketch. I totally suck at those. Love that little witch and the die cuts are fabulous. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really enjoying seeing how you all interpret these sketches!
    She looks like a young witch in her nightdress, sneaking out and "borrowing" a broom.

    ReplyDelete