JellyPages.com

Followers

Wednesday 22 October 2014

Simply Betty Stamps 13 Days of Halloween Day #8

Scroll down for 31DOH Day 22 or click here! 

This is a super quick post from me for the Simply Betty Stamps 13 days of Halloween Challenge. Today is #8 and the theme is 'Oh the Embossibilities'. I have used a Tim Holtz Halloween word embossing folder on Black Magic Core'dinations, mounted the panel on a card blank inked with Dusty Concord and Black Soot DI. I have used the BellaDonna image from Simply Betty, one of the first I ever bought from her and one of my favs! This was coloured some time ago and in my box of digis ready to go.

The sentiment is from Create with TLC, the ribbon from my stash. The skull and cross bone stickers are Jolee's Boutique and the orange glittered embellies are K&Co. Sorry for bad photo lighting - it's awfy late here!

Thanks for looking!
Mo xxx

2 comments:

  1. I love the embossed black paper. Everything about the layout of this card is phenomenal

    ReplyDelete
  2. What awesome embossed paper! Love the image and creative sentiment :)

    ReplyDelete