JellyPages.com

Followers

Monday 13 October 2014

Simply Betty Stamps 13 Days of Halloween Day #4 Boo Did I Scare You?

FOR 31DAYS OF HALLOWEEN DAY 13 CLICK HERE!

The 4th Halloween challenge over at Simply Betty Stamps Blog is called 'Boo Did I Scare You?' and the challenge is to make a 3d Pop-Up box Card type thing! Now, I have never made one of these before, so this was definitely a challenge!

I have used the SBS Image Annierexia and coloured her with Promarkers. I used a purple pearlescent card for the base and papers from Martha Stewart to cover the folded down panels and the back behind Annie.

I added a candlestick cut on the Cameo and sparkly 'Spooky' embellishment behind her.
The front panel has a sentiment from my stash, Martha Stewart skull rosette, orange ribbon and sparkly skull - I think the sparkly embellishments on this are from K&Co (but I could be wrong, so dont quote me!)
The left panel has a sparkly spider and some 3d stars and the right panel sparkly bats.

In front of Annie are more sparkly embellishments sticking up to frame her.

Hope you like my first attempt at this style of card!
Thanks for looking!
Mo xxx

10 comments:

  1. Awesome box card! Great image and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pop-up box, fun to make!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore this pop up box, that ghoul is the perfect image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun Pop Up box Mo! Really love all your creativity!~kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am amazed when you say you haven't made one before! This pop up is brilliant! Love all the colours, images and Halloween paraphernalia!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the most amazing pop-up box card I've ever seen!!! I can't believe it's your first - cause you really rocked it!! Love the image, the sparkle and awesome papers :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super box, Mo! Can't believe it's your first one. So fun and detailed! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh this is fabulous! Love all the sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your pop up box. Great job. Thanks for joining in the 13 Days of Halloween at SBS.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this!!! I've been wanting to try one of these! Love how you did this!!!

    ReplyDelete