JellyPages.com

Followers

Friday 31 October 2014

Lucy Loo Bad Ass Attitude!

Time for a new release over at The East Wind today! Another fabulous Lucy Loo, this time with 'Bad Ass Attitude'!
I have coloured her with Promarkers and fussy cut her, layering her then on purple pearlescent paper. I cannot find the sentiment on my folders again so not entirely sure where that came from but I love it! I finished with a bit of ribbon stapled onto the card.
The background is made using Dylusions spray inks... but without spraying them! I came across this technique on Day 14 of the 31 Days of Halloween over on Creepy Glowbugg's blog here! She referenced this link so I had to go see it for myself!! I used 3 different colours, swirled them and got a bit messier with it!

Here are the links you need -
Thanks for looking!
Mo xxx

1 comment:

  1. Great card - I've bought some Dylusions sprays this week and LOVE them (and also have the hands to match now!!)....posting a journal page tomorrow in glorious Dylusions technicolour!

    ReplyDelete