JellyPages.com

Followers

Sunday 26 October 2014

13 Days of Halloween with Simply Betty Stamps - Zombie Time!

For 31 Days of Halloween Day #26 CLICK HERE!!!
Super quick post for me tonight! I have only 90 minutes to submit this project for the latest 13 Days of Halloween challenge at Simply Betty Stamps! Today's challenge - Zombie Time! I have used an image that you've seen from me already this week, Zombie Birthday Betty - heck Zombie's in the name! I've coloured her with promarkers, fussy cut her and mounted her on a Spellbinders Floral Oval die cut. The DP are from Graphic 45, both Steampunk Spells and An Eerie Tale. The sentiment is from Create with TLC and the card is finished with some teal candi from Craftwork Cards.
Thanks for looking!
Mo xxx

1 comment:

  1. I love the teal "candy" you included! The black lacy frame is neat too! Her blank eyes are spooky!

    ReplyDelete