JellyPages.com

Followers

Friday 26 September 2014

Craftwork Cards Country Charm Papers

Tonight I have been having a play about with some papers from Craftwork Cards recent 4 Day Deal on Create & Craft TV. The deal was 4 mini paper pads and a few other bits and I've used the Country Charm pad this evening.
The first card I've made uses an image from Rick St Dennis - Strange Doll - available at his Zibbet shop. I have coloured the image using Promarkers and coloured pencils and edged the papers in Warm Honey DI. The faux stitching was added using the fine nib on a black promarker. The small heart die cuts are from the Die Cut pad included in the deal.
I will enter my RSD card into the following challenges -
Sparkle and Glitter with Rick - Progressive Challenge September
A Creative Need - September Texture/Pattern

My second card this evening uses an image and sentiment from Create with TLC. This is for a current progressive challenge they have going on at their blog. I have coloured the vintage house using promarkers and pencils and again used the Country Charm papers. I've edged them here with a pearlescent pink small Brilliance ink pad and finished with some layered die cut flowers also from a previous Craftwork Cards wreath kit.
Thanks for looking!
Mo xxx

2 comments:

  1. You have pulled off creepy cute with your RSD card. I love your colouring on the twisted doll. those papers and dies go perfectly with the image and the faux stitching makes the piece complete! Well done! Thanks for playing along with Rick's Progressive Challenge :)

    Lady B
    RSD EDT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card! So creepy cool and cute! thank you for sharing with us at A Creative Need!

    ReplyDelete