JellyPages.com

Followers

Thursday 7 August 2014

Smudgefest 2014 - Toil and Trouble

Today is Day 4 of Smudgefest! We have a recipe of sorts and I have created a Halloween wall hanging from a cardboard base. The other items from the cauldron I have used are - black (for the die and Black Soot ink), Ribbon (for hanging), Bones (on the ribbon).... if it wasn't so late at night I might have popped some glitter on there too for good measure!
  
I've used papers from Nicki Sivill's Boo-tiful paper pad and some Halloween stickers from my stash. The image is from Smeared Ink coloured using Promarkers and the 'bunting' is the Cheery Lynn 'Witch's laundry die.

Thanks for looking!
Mo xxx

3 comments:

  1. Love this.....no Poe in sight though - did you have a change of heart?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frankie looks great. Never knew he was a cross dresser! Great papers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE THIS! Especially the line of witches clothes... how clever! Great card!

    ReplyDelete