JellyPages.com

Followers

Sunday 10 August 2014

Smudgefest 2014 - Synonymous Sunday

Wow! I cant believe it's the end of Smudgefest for 2014! I am thrilled to say that I was picked as a random winner a few days ago and I am looking forward to getting some very funky Smeared Ink Red Rubber!
This is my last post for this event this week and it's using the Smeared Ink 'Mary, Mary' image which was provided for the challenge. A difficult one for me, given that I've not coloured at all since my surgery so my colouring is strained and not to my usual standard!

I have used paper and elements from Graphic 45's new 'An Eerie Tale collection' and the Tim Holtz on the edge die 'Twigs'. I felt that the 'Fairy Tale' type papers went well with the nursery rhyme image - with that dark twist - and added a few lines! The colouring has done in my hand so I am ready for bed, putting it together to make a card has been a struggle!!

But, I have signed up for the 31 Days of Halloween Smeared Ink event in October and am looking forward to sharing Halloween/Day of the Dead creations all month - here's hoping my hand gets healed quick and I can get started!

This image is also the 'freaky freebie' for the Smeared and Smudged Forum challenges this month so I'll be linking up there too.

Thanks for looking!
Mo xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment