JellyPages.com

Followers

Friday 18 July 2014

New Lucy Loo 'Professor Loo' at The East Wind

Well, you know how much I love the Lucy Loo images at The East Wind and I'll thrilled that yet another is being released today! Meet 'Professor Loo'!
I have coloured her with Promarkers and mounted her on blue pearlescent paper.The background paper is some old Hot Off The Press Sarabook Sapphire Papers that I've had forever! The sentiment is printed from Ginger's House - this is one of my very favourite's by Ginger, I love her witty humourous words and layouts! - and layered on the same blue pearlescent paper.
I will enter this in the following challenges:
Art by MiRan - #10 Anything Goes
Fussy and Fancy Challenge - #118 All About the Girls
Sister Act Card Challenge - #66 Anything Goes
Crafty Girls Challenge - #22 Anything Goes 
As You Like It - Favourite Sentiment 

Thanks for looking!
Mo xxx

4 comments:

  1. You always do the coolest hair, Mo! Fabulous coloring and I love the gorgeous background DP. Always giggle at Ginger's House sentiments. This one is perfect for her. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this and her hair is fabulous.
    Hugs
    Linda xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty card , love the fun image
    thanks for playing with us at fussy and fancy
    hufs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waw What a gorgeous creation. Gorgeous sentiment. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It Challenge. Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete