JellyPages.com

Followers

Monday 2 June 2014

Happy Birthday to Simply Betty Stamps with Love to Create!

Join us at Love to Create challenges today to help celebrate the 4th birthday of Simply Betty Stamps!
 
Our new challenge this week is 'Happy Birthday' and we would love to see your take on the theme. I had great pleasure in playing with this fabulous new SBS image - Franken Cutie Helen and her matching sentiment 'Ghoulfriends Stick Together'.
I have coloured her with promarkers and fussy cut her out, mounting her onto a Spellbinders die cut panel. I added some pewter gilding wax to the edges of the panel. The papers are from Bo Bunny 'Fright Delight' paper pad with some black and orange pearlescent paper used for matting. The little bats are die cuts from my stash.
I will enter this card in the following challenges:
Crafting At the Weekend - Challenge 2 Anything Goes
Hiding in my Craft Room - #151 Freestyle (AG)

Thanks for looking!
Mo xxx

2 comments:

  1. What a fun card, image and sentiment. Great job! Thanks for joining us this week at Hiding in my Craft Room.

    Gracie
    HIMCR DT
    gracielliedesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete