JellyPages.com

Followers

Monday 19 May 2014

Sketch Challenge at Love to Create

What a sunny Monday morning, almost makes it a Happy Monday! We have a sketch for you to play with this week at Love to Create challenge blog. We have three sponsors this week and I have used an image from StampArt Design by Kathryne.

This is the sketch and I am not great at thinking outside the box when it comes to a sketch so my card is pretty much identical to it! I dont have a circle die but do have the Spellbinders beaded circles so have used that for my centre, adding pink card candi and Craftwork Cards mini pink bohemian layered flowers. The papers are from a magazine freebie and the sentiment is also Craftwork Cards.
I hope you will have a go with this week's sketch, we'd love to see what you do with it!
Thanks for looking!
Mo xxx


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card, love the image and your interpretation of the sketch.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete