JellyPages.com

Followers

Wednesday 28 May 2014

Anything But a Card Challenge at Crafting by Designs

We have a fabulous challenge at Crafting by Designs this week - I'm hosting and my theme of choice is 'Anything but a Card'! We have the amazing Octopode Factory as a sponsor and I have used the Jareth image! Jareth is the Goblin King from The Labyrinth movie, played by David Bowie! One of my very favourite movies from when I was a kid.
I have made an art journal page using the image which was printed out quite large and coloured with Promarkers. I coloured the  background of my page with turquoise, purple and orange Dylusions sprays. I used water in a spray through a spotty stencil and then modelling paste through a Dutch Doobadoo Star Stencil.
I sprayed some more turquoise Dylusions and once dry used my white Uniball Signo pen to draw around the stars. The black stamping is a Visible Image stamp - 'Ripped Fishnets' - with a Ranger Black Archival ink pad.
The wording are quotes from the movie in a free (for personal use) font from Dafont.com called 'Bleeding Cowboys'. I've printed them onto white pearlescent paper - the larger quote is mounted onto a spellbinders Fleur De Lis square coloured with Dylusions.
The final touch before attaching the image and quotes is some Turquoise Sparkle Medium from Imagination Crafts through a chevron stencil.

Thanks for looking! I hope you'll join in this challenge and create something... just not a card!
Mo xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment