JellyPages.com

Followers

Wednesday 23 April 2014

Liebster Award!

Wow!! I have seen this on many blogs and I am thrilled to have been nominated for this by Penny Rae of PennyRae's Creations blog. This is a Pay-it-Forward type award, it allows us to highlight blogs with less than 300 followers and bring some recognition to these newer blogs and I'm delighted to go along with this!

On nominating me, Penny has set some questions for me to answer so here goes -

1-What is your favorite type of card to make?
Quick and simple, although I'm loving my new dies!
2-What tool can you not live without?
scissors!
3-Do you have your own craft room or space?
I have a corner in a room in my house, shared with the family pc, the laundry area and a fridge freezer!
4-Do you only make cards or do you make other types of papercrafts?
I do mainly cards, I love paper flowers and making wreaths from them, and I love wall hangings. I dabble in altering things too.
5-What has been your biggest crafting achievment?
I dont think there's been one big one, but all the little ones do add up - I've been featured on the Focus on You posts at the Craftwork Cards blog several times and recently won some candi and stamps from them. I'm also delighted to have been recently accepted to join the design team for The East Wind. And I run a challenge blog too!
6-What is your favorite craft store?
There aren't many that I have been to or can get to with ease! However, two come to mind -
Craftworld at Hillington in Glasgow and
Mc Oyster Papercrafts at Poles Apart in Cupar.
7-What is your favorite color to craft with?
Purple
8-Where do you get your inspiration from?
other bloggers, facebook, pinterest, etsy, magazines, google!
9-Do you work outside the home?
Not at the moment, I'm a stay at home mum to 4 kids!
10-What do you do if you lose your Mojo?
I peruse all those places under number 8!!
11-Which is your favorite Digi Stamp?
Oh my word!!! My favourites change all the time!!!
At the moment anything featuring Lucy Loo by The East Wind.

I will be nominating 5 blogs to receive this award - Penny nominated a couple that I would have used, so here are my selections!

Samara Navi
Pam Hicks
Kay Mowat
Steph Lukaszewski
Keren Howell

Ladies,here are the questions that you should answer! Then choose your 5 nominees and pay it forward!

1-What is your favorite shape/size of card to make?
2-What tool can you not live without?
3-Do you have your own craft room or space?
4-Do you only make cards or do you make other types of crafting?
5-What has been your biggest crafting achievment?
6-What is your favorite craft store or website?
7-What is your favorite paper that you have that you cannot cut!?
8-Do you craft with the tv or music on - what would you be watching/listening to?
9-Do you work outside the home?
10-What do you do if you lose your Mojo?
11-Which is your favorite Digi Stamp company?

Thanks Penny!!
Mo xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment