JellyPages.com

Followers

Tuesday 29 April 2014

Darker Lucy Loo Card for The East Wind

I am a member of some crafty Facebook Groups and my favourite one has daily 'One Word Wonder' Challenges! Last week, one of these challenges was themed 'Dark'! Of course I had to join in!

I had this fabulous Lucy Loo with Rose and Spikes image from The East Wind coloured up with Promarkers and found a 6x6 paper Pad from 'Pebbles' with some fabulous Halloween papers, but also these gorgeous Black and White prints. I've added a strip of red card along the centre to reflect the red of the rose. And as a finishing touch, the Martha Stewart Drippy Goo punch in black along the red! The sentiment is Craftwork Cards.
I will enter this in the following challenges -
That Craft Place Challenge Blog - Anything Goes (4/5)
My Craft Creations - Anything Goes (11/5)
My Crafty Spot - #135 Black & White plus One Colour (B&W + Red) (7/5)
Di's Digi Designs - Birthday (9/5)
Eclectic Ellapu - Birthdays (24/5)
 
Thanks for looking!
Remember to check out our Blog Challenge and Facebook Contest too!
Here are the links you need -
Mo xxx

7 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Maureen, love the image and the colours.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastically coloured image and card layout. Love the colours you have chosen to use.

    <3 & hugs
    Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card! Your colouring is wonderful!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card, thank you for entering the MCC challenge, Good Luck. Kathy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a GREAT card! Love the image and awesome papers!
    Thanks so much for joining us in the challenge at My Craft Spot!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, love the image and the papers that you have picked compliment it very well. Thanks for joining us at Eclectic Ellapu for our Birthdays Challenge Hugs Kelly xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card - your coloring looks amazing! We are so happy that you could join our Black & White Plus One Color Challenge this week at My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete