JellyPages.com

Followers

Monday 3 March 2014

A Card Recipe at Love to Create

I cannot believe it is March already! Hopefully we are all heading into warmer weather and a brighter spring. We have a 'Recipe' challenge for you at Love to Create this week.
1 Ribbon
2 Paper
3 Gems/pearls

And we have a fabulous sponsor in the shape of Sassy Studio Designs. I had the joy of working with the 'Jack and Sally Honey' image and have gone with black and orange tones for a Halloweeny feel - never too early for Halloween! My papers are from Pebbles 'Thirty One' paper pad and I have followed a sketch from the Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 blog for my inspiration. My image is coloured with Promarkers and the papers mounted on black card. I've finished it with a black organza ribbon and some sticky black pearls.
I hope you can join our challenge this week.
thanks for looking!
Mo xxx

4 comments:

  1. cute card. Love the black ribbon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Mo, fab papers & great image.....love her hair!
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab image Mo - love this card x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. Love the papers.

    ReplyDelete