JellyPages.com

Followers

Monday 30 December 2013

Simply Betty Fanpage Challenge

Just popping in for probably my last post of 2013 with a quick Christmas card for the Simply Betty Fanpage Challenge. The image is the 'Betty Boom' and the brief was to use Red, White and Black and Glitter!

I coloured the image with promarkers and used the My Minds Eye Christmas 6x6 paper pad. The papers are matted onto white card and black pearlescent papers. I have added Stardust Stickles to the flower in her hair, the dynamite, the ribbon and the outer dots on the polkadot background. I thought it needed more so glittered up her eyeshadow and the snowflakes! The sentiment to finish is from Craftwork Cards.



Thanks for looking!
Mo xxx

2 comments:

  1. This is so chic. Love the black and red and the mix of design papers.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 130,000 Page View Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card maureen. Love the red n black.

    ReplyDelete