JellyPages.com

Followers

Thursday 14 November 2013

Midway Reminder for the PunkyouGirl Angels and Demons Challenge!

The November challenge at PunkyouGirl is well underway and here is my inspiration piece for the Midway reminder today on the blog. The theme this month is Angels and Demons.

I have used a Smeared Ink digi stamp from the Goth Fairies collection, her name is 'Honey' - I'm sure she's an angel!

I normally go with purples and black but have changed it up a bit this time round, I have kept some purple in there but gone with copper and brown tones in there too instead of lots of black. The papers are from Kaisercraft and the stamp has been coloured with promarkers. I felt the background of the stamp was very white so I've coloured this using my ink blending tool and both 'old paper' and 'vintage photo' distress inks from Tim Holtz at Ranger.

The rolled roses are using a Marianne Creatable chinese rose die and the same background papers. The sentiment is Craftwork Cards and I've finished it with a seambinding bow and some bling. There's also Star Dust stickles on her wings.



I hope you will show us your inner Dark Angel or Evil Demon and join our challenge this month, hope to see you there!
Mo xxx

1 comment: