JellyPages.com

Followers

Tuesday 19 November 2013

Christmas Fayre!!!

Well, for those of you who dont really know me here, as well as being a bit crafty and having this blog and doing stuff for some design teams, I'm also a mother of 4 and Secretary of my daughter's school's PTA! And we're having a Fayre! So as well as trailing around the town and putting up masses of posters and hopefully ensuring a great event with many people through the door, we want to raise as much money as possible for the school... but at the same time, I have booked a table and need lots of people to come through the door and buy from ME! lol

I thought I would share some of my work with you and let you see what I'll have on the day - a taster anyway! This may be pretty picture heavy, but hey, who doesn't love the pictures!

I should point out that all the items in this post have been created using various Craftwork Cards kits. The Christmas themed items are using the Christmas Post kit and there are a few candles using the Time Flies and Tea Dance papers and some with foiled papers from a previous Goody Box.

First up are some hand decorated Candles!  I've used papers, organza ribbon and Tim Holtz Sizzix Alterations Tattered Florals Bigz Die!

 The cellophane on the candles is actually bags for C5 cards tied at the top with ribbons.
 The butterflies on the next one are die cuts that came with the Time Flies kit.

The next two photos show some 6x6" cards using the Christmas Post kit and the Christmas Paper Bows pad.
 The 'JOY' letters are chipboard from another Craftwork Cards Christmas Kit.

Next up are some gift bags also using the Christmas Post collection.
 Here's a close up of one of the bags.

I decided that it would be nice to have matching tags! Just have to add some twine to these, i'm thinking just a natural twine rather than ribbons, keeping with the Kraft/natural theme.

And finally I have also made some 6x6" Wall Hangings. Here's a photo of one and I have a few more sitting waiting to be finished - using up the scraps that are left from the kit!!

I have managed to use all the papers, most of the sentiments and the die cut poinsettias from the kit and when the last couple of hangings are done, there will be nothing left!

Well, like I said, lots of photos today! Better get back to it and get some more things made. I'll be back tomorrow with a post for Crafting By Designs and I'm sure I'll have more crafty bits to show you later!

Thanks for looking!
Mo xxx

2 comments: