JellyPages.com

Followers

Monday 7 October 2013

Halloween at Dilly Bean Challenges!

Well it's October and that can only mean one thing - lots of Halloween going ons! I'm currently hopping along with the Smeared and Smudged 31 Days of Halloween blog hop and loving all the inspiration! Lots of friendly reminders along the way too, like a reminder that Dilly Beans are having Halloween challenges all month so I thought I'd better join in!

I printed off a few Dilly Bean images to colour and just at that, the postman arrived with the most amazing Bo Bunny Frightful Collection paper pad so my image was coloured to match those papers! I have used my faithful Promarkers and taken inspiration from one of the projects I spotted on the hop - Green hair!!! You can see Aletha's card on the Dilly Beans challenge blog for this week.

I used the Framed Lollie and Skellie images and some web type lace that arrived with the papers from 'That Craft Place'. I added Glossy accents to her eyes and red Stickles to her heart and hair ties. Also, there is black and purple stickles on the skellies. The sentiment is a vinyl sticker.

Thanks for looking!
Mo xxx

2 comments:

  1. Totally awesome - those colors are just perfect. I adore purple - this rocks. Thanks for joining us at Dilly Beans. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors, Mo and the green hair ROCKS! FAbulous card. thanks for joining us at Dilly Beans. xxD

    ReplyDelete