JellyPages.com

Followers

Wednesday 16 October 2013

Challenge #34 at Tsunami Rose Designs


It's time for a new challenge at Tsunami Rose Designs and this fortnight we have a Colour Challenge for you. Using reds, oranges, black - Halloweeny Colours! We are promoting the Witches' Brew Printable Journal Kit this month and the elements of my card are taken from that kit. 

I have made a 5x7" card by covering it with one of the journal papers. I have used a spellbinders die to cut a Fleur de Lis square from another of the journal papers. The main focus of the card is one of the Journal title pictures with the witch and pumpkins on which I mounted on black pearlescent paper, raising it with 3D foam. I fussy cut some bats and a sentiment from the printable ephemera and made these dimensional too.


I added some black lace and a black bow along with some buttons and bling to finish the card. There is also some black soot distress ink around the edges of the card too.



Thanks for looking, I hope you will join us for the challenge - you do not have to use Tsunami Rose products and you could win a prize!

Mo xxx


(Click Image to See Journal in Zibbet Shop)
(To see in Etsy Shop click here)




Tsunami Rose Designs Links

No comments:

Post a Comment