JellyPages.com

Followers

Wednesday 16 October 2013

Anything Goes at Crafting By Designs

This week is Anything Goes at Crafting by Designs and we have two fabulous sponsors - The Paper Shelter and Big Head Stamps.

I have used the Japanese Cute Doll along with some random Japanese papers I found in my stash - new my hoarding would come in useful! I added some lilac card Candi to the corners and a sentiment from Craftwork Cards. I finished off with a big purple bow and faux stitching.


I have coloured her with my faithful Promarkers in my favourite purple tones.


The image I used from Big Head Stamps is a wee boy called Luc. I figured he would make a very cute school boy and turned him into a card for a teacher. I used papers from Kaisercraft Technologique 6x6 pad and some free stamps from a recent stamping magazine.


Again the image was coloured with promarkers.


Thanks for looking! Hope you will join us for this week's challenge!
Mo xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment