JellyPages.com

Followers

Thursday 22 August 2013

Dilly Beans Little Monsters Challenge!

Yet another post from me today, but this is by the skin of my teeth! The Challenge over at Dilly Beans is titled Little Monsters and closes in 20 minutes! So I wont hang around.

This is a Dilly Beans image which is framed, but I cut him out of his frame to fit the card - printed him a bit too big and no time to reprint! Ooops! I have used Echo Park designer Halloween themed papers plus orange and purple pearlescent paper for the background.


I have coloured the skellie with promarkers in greys, lilac and purple and a red heart. The card is finished with some black and purple seam binding and some bling! I coloured a few pin heads to match too.

thanks for looking!
Mo xxx

3 comments:

  1. I love that little guy - great job with him! :) Thanks for joining us at Dilly Beans!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a really kool job with this image. Love all the gems :)
    Thank you for joining us at Dilly Bean challenge.

    Hugs ~ Mette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you have cut him out ;o) Super cute card

    ReplyDelete