JellyPages.com

Followers

Thursday 8 August 2013

Dilly Beans Cute and Creepy Challenge

Hi folks! Just a quick post from me this afternoon again at the tail end of this week's Dilly Beans Challenge. The theme this week is 'Cute and Creepy' and I have used a zombie girl image that I've coloured with promarkers. I have added Star Dust Stickles to the skull's eyes and Glossy Accents to the girl's 'broken' eye!





The background is an orange pearlescent paper with patterned papers from a K&Co Halloween paper pack. I have also used a sketch for this card from The House That Stamps Built and will be entering the card in that challenge too.

Thanks for looking!
Mo xxx

2 comments:

  1. This is so adorable, Maureen and I'm so glad you played along with the WIW challenge at The House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome, great coloring! Thanks for joining us at Dilly Beans. :)

    ReplyDelete