JellyPages.com

Followers

Thursday 22 August 2013

Delicious Doodles Christmas in August Challenge

I just had to join in this challenge! I love the Delicious Doodles image 'An Emo Christmas' and just had to use it to create a card for the Delicious Doodles challenge this week. Luckily, just in time today, the postman delivered me a packet full of gorgeous red and green promarkers so they went to good use! Safe to say, this card did not turn out the way i expected - I had been thinking purples, greys and blacks but this has ended up quite a traditional Christmas card in the end! The papers used are from Hot Off the Press with some Anita's sticky ribbon and a Craftwork Cards sentiment.






Quite a clean and simple card from me today, hope you like it.
Thanks for looking
Mo xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment