JellyPages.com

Followers

Sunday 14 July 2013

Saturated Canary - Patches the Fairy

Wow! This heat just wont let up and hubby informs me its to stick around for a bit longer!! Crazy to think that the bottle of factor 50 we are using has lasted the past 3 summers!! Looks like i'm going to need more!

Well onto today's card. This uses a digi stamp from Saturated Canary called Patches the Fairy which i've coloured with promarkers and Lavender Stickles!


I've used a selection of lilac papers from an old Hot Off The Press paper pack and made tattered flowers with my Tim Holtz die using the Bohemian papers from Craftwork Cards - the sentiment is also from them. 


I've finished this with some mulberry paper flowers, lilac organza and lilac head pins - and more lavender glitter on the paper flowers. 


This is my entry for the Saturated Canary Challenge #47 - Celebration.
Also I'll submit it to the My Craft Creations - Anything Goes challenge and the Crafty Ribbons Challenge - Anything Goes with Ribbon.

Thanks for looking!
Mo xxx

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card maureen loving her hair xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card, great image. Thank you for joining the my craft creations challenge. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe love your take with patches and the purples are so wicked on her :)

    Thank you for joining us for this challenge and stop by tomorrow to check out the new one :)

    Ruby

    ReplyDelete