JellyPages.com

Followers

Wednesday 24 July 2013

Pile's of Bones!

A post came up on my blog feed a few weeks ago with a fabulous 'Pile o bones' background paper and I knew I had to have it! It was a paper from Teri at Delicious Doodles and I'm so glad I bought it as this week's challenge with Delicious Doodles is 'Black on Black' - a take on the 'white on white' that we often see. So here's my card for the challenge -


I've used the 'Pile O Bones' paper and their Zombie Pirate and I've not actually done any colouring with these images at all. I fussy cut the pirate and mounted him on pearlescent black paper and then a printed black/grey damask (free from Pixel Scrappers). I re-purposed some black netting from a dress that my daughter got ripped and - in honour of the current challenge at Smudgy Antics - I stapled the tulle on the image after colouring the staples black with a promarker! I've also used a pair of metal corner embellishments which have been coloured black as well.

I am entering this card into the following challenges -
Delicious Doodles - Black on Black
Smudgy Antics - use metal
Creative Creations - #15 anything goes
Here Come the Boys - anything for men/boys
Through the CraftRoom Door - anything goes
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes/optional twist
Whimsical Designs - Favourite Colours - Black!


Thanks for looking
Mo xxx


9 comments:

  1. ohhh he's a bit different! Fantastic creation! Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Creations Challenges with our 'Anything Goes' challenge! Good Luck, remember you can enter upto three times and we have a DT call :) Hope to see you again soon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow this is fab great images i have them myself love, love, love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card! Thanks so much for playing with us at Creative Creations Challenges♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow this just stands out! great card thanks for sharing at Here Come The Boys.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a creative card! Thanks for sharing in the Anything Goes challenge at Here Come The Boys
    Good luck and hope to see you next time too, Donna ☺

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love you piece from Delicious Doodles. Thank you for joining us this challenge at Smudgy Antics.
    susan s

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome use of the metal on a fabulous card. Thanks for playing along with us at Smudgy Antics xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this!! Fabulous use of Teri's image and paper. Thank you for sharing your art with us at Smudgy Antics and at Delicious Doodles

    ReplyDelete