JellyPages.com

Followers

Wednesday 19 June 2013

Tsunami Rose Designs Challenge #25 Tic Tac Toe

Time again for my design team creation for this week's Tsunami Rose Designs Challenge!
This week is a Tic Tac Toe challenge again using papers and ephemera from the Polished Lackluster Printable Journal Kit - all the links you need for Tsunami Rose and where to buy from are below this post!

 

This week I have gone with another journal page and even added a photo this time - me and my best friend - with some journalling... wish my handwriting was better!!! I have used the horizontal centre line - Inked edges, buttons and something distressed.


I've added some other elements from the tic tac toe board - lace and ribbon and some Platinum Stickles to give a bit of texture on there too! A bit of bling and some platinum liquid peals have been added around the photo. Elements have been layered using 3D foam for texture too.


I hope you like this, pop on over to the Tsunami Rose blog and have a go at the challenge - you dont have to use TRD products but we'd love to see what you come up with!

Mo xxx Make sure you take advantage of the great offer in the Tsunami Rose Store.  With every $5 purchase, you will receive the FREE June Tag set.  These are great for those masculine cards or projects we all sometimes struggle to make.

   Tsunami Rose Designs Links  


2 comments:

  1. Hi Maureen what a fabulous layout you have created here. Lots of layers and beautiful details

    TFS

    Annie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout. You both look very happy. Excited to go visit Nicola when I get back.

    ReplyDelete