JellyPages.com

Followers

Sunday 2 June 2013

Tea Dance Candles and a Card

Just a quick post from me this gloriously sunny evening!
It was my aunt's birthday a few days ago and she too is a cardmaker so I figured something crafty would be a great present for her and maybe get pride of place in her craft room!


For both the card and the present i've used the new Tea Dance collection from Craftwork Cards. The kit includes papers, sentiments, bunting, flowers and banners/borders and free mannequins! I love it and i'm sure you'll be seeing more from me using this kit!


For the card, i've covered the base in the polka dot paper and fussy cut a doily from another sheet and adhered using 3D foam. The doily has this gorgeous flower image in there which I've added some star dust Stickles and White Opal Liquid Pearls. A sentiment and some of my fabby poundland bling finish the card!
For her gift, I have decorated some pillar candles using the kit. I wrapped some paper around the candle and added ribbon and beading to them with the hot glue gun. I then cut some flowers using my Tim Holtz tattered floral die and layered them with some of the die cut flowers from the kit for both candles. The large flower being the main embellishment for the first candle and a decorated mannquin with flowers on the second one. 


The wraps will come off if need be and can be put on another candle, but i'm assured these will go in my aunt's craft room to be admired!
Hope you like them too! thanks for popping in,
Mo xxx




5 comments:

  1. These are fabulous Maureen.

    Hugs
    Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all just so beautiful Maureen.
    Hugz, Lorraine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so gorgeous, your aunt is a very very lucky lady xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maureen, these are gorgeous. Love the card and the candles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and beautiful candles! Very nice gift Maureen!!!!

    ReplyDelete