JellyPages.com

Followers

Friday 14 June 2013

Happy Birthday Carly!

I took a stall at my kids primary school Christmas Fayre last December and a young girl, upon seeing my Gorjuss Girls Christmas cards showed such excitement that I gave one for however many pennies she had left in her pocket - not many!
So, roll on last week. My son comes home from school with a birthday invite for this very same girl! I knew right away that I would have to do something Gorjuss for her and so here it is. If you've been here recently you'll already know that not only do I love my Gorjuss, I am also loving wall hangings just now so i've combined the two for Carly.


This is her card. For all the items I've used the DoCrafts Gorjuss range of papers, die cuts, ribbons and washi tape. Here I've just done some simple matting and layering, using two images, and have added black lace, mulberry paper roses and rolled black roses. 


I added some washi tape to the inside of the card and to the envelope as well.
 

My wall hanging is 6x6" and uses the same papers, rolled roses, lace and i've added beading and bling. I used the Gorjuss stickers to spell out Carly and have sprayed the whole thing with Silver Spray and Sparkle.


And finally, I made a tag to match for the gift bag.

 

I hope Carly has a lovely party tonight and can find room on her almost teenage girl bedroom wall to display her wall hanging.

Mo xxx

9 comments:

  1. I love these and i am sure carly will too! I remember her and her friends screaming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card and gift. She will love it! Axx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Gorjuss range & your creations are amazing xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. what beautiful creations! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card and wall hanging they are wonderful.

    Sylv xx
    Crafty Bloggers Network DT Team

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do so love those Gorjuss Girls!! Wonderful work. Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete