JellyPages.com

Followers

Saturday 22 June 2013

Dilly Beans Challenge - Citrus Colours!

Just a quick post for me this morning - I'm heading out to Yorkhill Hospital to do 4 hours of Zumba in the rain to raise funds for Radio Lolipop - It would be great if you could sponsor me and you can do that here!

Now, i will share with you a card I made for my daughter's friend's birthday it also ties in very nicely with this week's Dilly Beans Challenge


I have used several free papers from a new set over at Pixel Scrappers called Challenged. They are funky bright plain and patterned sheets and really fit the citrus colour palatte. I've kept it simple with matting and layering, some yellow organza and a large flower. I've rediscovered a love for Safmat recently and used this to print the sentiment.


Here's a close up of my ladybird image - its coloured with promarkers and some Fruit Punch stickles on the wings. I dont have a lot of bright coloured markers so the yellow and green aren't as bright as i'd have liked but overall i'm quite happy with it.

Thanks for looking
Mo xxx

2 comments:

  1. Super cute, love her wings! Thanks for joining us at Dilly Beans. :)

    ReplyDelete